Monday, October 8, 2012

Wait! That's Me!

I got a lot of response when I was blogging about rude, insensitive and sometimes just plain unaware people out there that get in the way of the rest of us. Then I got to thinking about other types of behavior that drives people crazy.

You know the guy that runs right up on your back bumper, almost pushing you out of the way. Tailgating within inches of your vehicle at 80 miles per hour. Then when he finally passes you he gives you this evil look at he goes around. Just wanting to be sure you understand how unhappy he was with you blocking the traffic.

And you know that guy that's standing behind you in line that keeps sighing huge sighs so you can really hear and feel how aggravated he is to be stuck in line behind you. Why don't someone teach that guy some patience?

And the worse kind of all, the ones that find fault with all the things in the world, but they never quite see as much fault in themselves. They must have tunnel vision that stares only straight ahead. They never even glance back at themselves.

Wait, I'm seeing a pattern here. I think the guy I'm talking about MUST be me! I have been known to be a little impatient at times. An evil look, yeah, probably talking about me.

But a heavy sigh so those around will pick up on my frustration; well probably me too. But I know I could never be so short sighted as to not see my own faults and fallacies. Could I? Well, possibly.

So the next time some guy gets on your bumper then passes you with an evil eye, just smile as if telling him to chill and take life a little less seriously.

I bet he'll smile back.

No comments:

Post a Comment