Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm Back

I used to use this blog to share my thoughts on sex, money and life but it kept me in trouble with my family. So I deleted my family (extended) and am starting to blog again. I hope you will find something in my writings to get upset about or at least make you think and question your life and how you're living it.

Humans are creatures of habit and we tend to do, believe and act the way we were taught and act the way those around us act/do/believe. I'm saying "throw all that shit out the window" and act/do/believe anyway you want to. It took me 50+ years to decide that I'm sick of being who everyone thought or wished I were and decided to be who I want to be. I've really enjoyed being me - a whole lot more than I enjoyed being who I was supposed to be.

So your assignment for today is to put this blog on your calendar to check everyday AND to decide who you really would like to be. Remember we only have one shot at life (forget afterlife, we've got to work with what we have) and decide it's time to be who you want to be. Forget what everyone expects of you and just lay it all out there.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment