Friday, October 12, 2012

Having A Strong Passion For Life And Love


People who approach their daily lives with zest and strong emotion seem to carry those intense feelings over to their relationships and love life. If you expect your relationship to have passion, that emotional energy should be at work in your hobbies, interests, and other fun time activities.

Studies have shown that your brain's reward centers respond similarly to love as to getting excited about your other daily interests. Getting "fired up" in all areas of life translates into firing up the feelings you have in your love life. 

I enjoy all the things that life has to offer. But what makes it so enjoyable is someone that shares my passion(s) with me. Having someone by my side (or just behind me) on a bicycle, lying beside me in the sand at the beach, grabbing the camera for her own shot, or paddling in our canoe keeps that bond strong.

And the strength of that bond of activity directly transfers to our personal and private relationship. It seems the more we do together as a couple the more intimately our mind, body and soul connect. The more time I spend close to her, the more time I want to spend close to her. The voraciousness of my appetite for her grows with our continual connection.

Spending time together is important but it’s how you spend your time together that influences your relationship satisfaction. Be sure the time you spend together includes plenty of new and challenging activities.

If you love someone, you want to spend time with that person, and the more time you spend together, the more your love, and the intimacy that comes along with that, will grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment