Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Hands On Approach to Romance


You'd be surprised at how many couples, some married many years, who hardly ever touch. Sure he'll grab her hand and lead her down a sidewalk or through a crowd, but not in a very romantic way.

I can always tell the general feelings of affection when I'm around other couples by how "hands on" they are. Those that are together because it's too much trouble not to be are obvious. They never sit too close. Rarely touching. They never look at each other and they never include their mate in their personal space.

You see, when you are so madly and foolishly into someone you just can't keep your hands (and feet, but that's another story) off them. You want them sharing every inch of your space with you. I constantly want to feel the warmth of her body and if I take her hand, or she takes mine, it's not to lead the way but to feel the spark between our palms travel from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.

A simple hug can speak volumes in a few seconds about your love and lust. When I put my arms around her my fingers travel the length of her spine to reach the small of her back creating shock waves between our spirits, even if only for a moment. I appreciate every sensation as her body presses against mine. Then as we back away the consciousness of the shared sensations are stored as sensual energy for later.

Public displays of affection? There can never be too much affection, public or private. Yeah, there comes a time to "get a room" but I certainly don't mind seeing a couple so absorbed in each other that no one else matters. Those complaining are usually loveless, jealous, anti-romantic begrudging beings only wishing it were them being doted on.

Live, love and touch. Touch a lot. Be familiar with every inch. Know it well. Be able to feel her touch even in your dreams. Then make your dreams a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment